What forms of payment do we accept?
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and local personal checks.
- ALL returns must be accompanied by a store receipt proving purchase within the past 90 days.
- All sales from the close-out section are FINAL. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned for cash or refund in any amount.
- Items sold as a special order cannot be exchanged or returned, except in the case that an item is defective.
- In order to receive credit, defective products must be returned in their original containers, and must not be emptied by the consumer.
- Non-defective returns must be in original, saleable condition, at the sole discretion of Buffalo Wine & Spirits.
- Non-defective returns in excess of 3 items in total will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be made using the same tender type as the original sale, or if the customer prefers, can be offered as a store credit or gift card.
WEBSITE PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
What do we use your information for?
The Government Data Practices Act and other laws and regulations classify the following information as private data: your telephone number, email address, internet user name, password, IP address and other similar data, your social security number and your financial account information. Your private data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non–personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.